Hello Tumblr world!
We are very much still alive. Things are all-go at the moment. John is growing at an insane rate - no longer a baby, now a full blown toddler with a love for cars and splashing in puddles. I’m now 33 weeks pregnant, due to finish up work and suffering from SPD (ooouch!).
There’s lots of new updates on www.amylorimer.com, including lots of recent photos. Pop over and say “hi!”
I’ve been asked to write about my breastfeeding experiences.
For the La Leche League magazine, Breastfeeding Matters, no less!
But I could literally write a book on everything (perhaps one day I will?) and I can’t even decide what to narrow the subject down to!
• There’s the whole breastfeeding as a young mother side of things.
• How we overcame the horrible beginning of cracked, bleeding, infected nipples, oversupply & engorgment, and suspected thrush…
• Or the fact we’re extended breastfeeding. A 23 year old still committed to breastfeeding her 18 month old.
• Even my story of breastfeeding a toddler through pregnancy, whilst suffering HG.
• And there’s my plans to eventually tandem breastfeed when no.2 arrives.
I’ve been told to choose what I’d like to write about but I’ve no idea!! HELP ME CHOOSE!!
Today marks my 23rd birthday.
Reflecting on the past 23 years, I think I’m doing not too shabby. I’ve got a beautiful home, a job I love, a wonderful other half and the best little boy in my life (who this year will become a big brother!). Feeling very blessed with things today.
Plus it looks like I’ll be sharing my birthday with royalty!
Being kicked in the bladder…
Whilst simultaneously peeing. Weirdest feeling.
Why is being pregnant in the summer even a thing?
It’s 3am and I can’t sleep because its hot and yucky. I’m so sleepy.